On-site dental services for residents in long-term and retirement care – specialized, consistent service for optimal oral health
Who We Are
We’re Direct Dentistry Services (DDS), Ontario’s most experienced on-site dentistry program. We deliver the type of professional, full service (including dentures) quality assured support you expect from every member of your Care team. Our on-site management, caring and professional dental teams eliminate hassles and guarantee thorough resident and family follow-up.
“We provide the best care for the whole individual, not just from the dental perspective.”
Patients and counting
What We Provide
Full service Dentistry and Dentures
Scheduling, administration and billing
Organized clinics and bedside care
24/7 Emergency Response
Staff education programs
Thorough resident and family follow-up
Accreditation and certification assistance
Facility team support
Our Practice Model
- For convenient clinic dates and times to suit home and residents schedule.
- We provide oral care in-services to LTC staff.
- Booking appointments & scheduling
- Obtaining guardian consent
- Processing of payments… SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO
- Simply provide us with the Residents info an allocated room and we will take care of the rest (set-up, clean-up, transportation of Patients).
- Our staffs are trained in Gentle Persuasive Approaches.
- Written Report to facility.
- Written report to Guardian.
- Quality assurance with both.
Our Service Area
Our service area spans across the Golden Horseshoe area of Southern Ontario from Newcastle to St. Catherine’s and Beyond. Unsure if we are in your area? Contact us today! Toll free: 1-877-964-0465 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org